Sunday, September 13, 2009

DOTCOM Launches PHASE 3! - Module #1: Reflecting on DOTCOM, Phase 2

1)I didn't meet challenging! Every thinks was ok! I spend very very good time! Iwant go back to Vermont! Because I miss my host family and American teenagers! I can’t wait and I want meet you now!

2) I learnt about American culture and i improved my English! i made a lot of friends! This project it is very wonderfull. It was first for me! thats why i was exited when i met other student!

3) I went to Boston, party with my host family! it was very good time! Then we played American football! haha it was very crazy game! i loved it! i want play again! We played baseball too! it is very difficult game! we went to fishing too! I had fun!

4) i expect so much knowledge!

i like this picture! i think it is very good!

I think you liked my answers! :)

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome photograph, Novruz!

    You three should take your balancing act on the road, eh?

    And thanks for weighin in with your comments and reflections here - your English is improving.

    Much better than my Azerbaijani or Russian, my friend.

    GO DOTCOM! See you in Phase 3!

    Dr. W

    ReplyDelete