Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My personal media inventory.

1. I read a lot. I like adventure books most of all. They are very interesting. "Robin Hood" and "Koroglu" are my favorite books. I like detective and historic books as well. I also like modern Azerbaijan writer's works.




2. I read newspapers about football regularly. I get information about football games and news from these newspapers. Besides this i read such journals as "Istiot", "ATV magazine". I like to read about famous people's life and their hobbies from these newspapers and magazines. For exapmple I like to read articles about my favorute football players, for example Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi, Deivid Beckham and Semih Shenturk.











3. I love lyric music. Elsever Goycayli and Keremcem are very favorite singers. Elsever's "Desteyi qoyma yere" and Keremcem's "Nerelere gideyim" songs are very popular in Azerbaijan. I don not like rock and pop. They are very boring for me.












4. I don't watch Tv much. I have not got much time for watching TV. As a rule I watch TV on Sundays for 3 hours. I often watch films on TV.











5. I love video games but I have not got much time for it. Sims 2, http://www.seafight.com/ and Pes 2009 are very good games. I play games on Sundays for 30 minutes. Price of percia 1, 2 and 3 my favorite games .












6. I use computer a lot. I do not play games on computer. I use computer for setting information. For this I use different web sites. I also use computer when I learn English and don't know the translation of same words.








7. I use Internet expolorer everyday. I use http://www.blogger.com/, my mail, my blog. I think everybody must learn a lot by using Internet. Sometimes I play online games. For example www.seafight.com


1) Video Games
2)Internet
3)Computer
4) Books
5)Television
6) Music
7) Newspapers/ Magazines

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! My name is Katie, I'm from the US. I really like the information in your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete