Thursday, February 26, 2009

OUR BRAIN ON MEDIA!




I like horror films. I like this film as well. This film consists of 3 parts. In “ Scream 1” a maniac wants to kill Cindy. The reason is that the maniac’s father married Cindy’s mother. But then she divorced. And the monster wants to revenge. First he kills Cindy’s mother and then he wants to kill Cindy but he couldn’t. When I see this film first it influences my reptilian brain as watching the film I scare and do some unconscious actions and movements. Then it influences my limbic brain. Because I see and listen the music in the film and various sounds. Then at the same time it influences my neocortex brain. Because this film makes me think about what will happen then . I mean I think during the film about the ending.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!!!I like scary movies veeeeeeeery much!!!!!I like "Scream" too!!!!But it's interesting when I watch scary movie I laugh!!!!:PPP

    ReplyDelete