Thursday, January 29, 2009

My knowledge Tree!

1) Hi everybody. My name is Novruz. I'm in the 9th grade. I'm very smart and polite. I like to make jokes and make friends. That's why i have a lot of friends. We are 4 in my family: father, mother, my sister and me. my sister is younger than me.

2) I follow media close. Tv and internet helps me alot. as I'm football fan i read football newspapers a lot. I'm interested in history and read a lot of historic books. the history of countries and their economics interests me alot. I get this information from internet.

3) As to me the main problem in my community is water problem. The drinkable water is not very clean. I would like they will be modern factures with new techniques and equipments for purefication of water in my community.

4) I like to work in groups and this project will be interesting for me. Most of all i want to have friends among other students. i want to know a lot about their lives and show them how we live in my country. Our interests especially interests of young people in my community. I would like to show the other participants how hospitable, sensitive, kind hearted nation we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment